Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Product Review: Savina Nail Polish


Have you ever tried this brand Savina? I've only seen it at Nordstrom Racks, but I really like the polish. This is my third or fourth bottle I've bought and the color is so great! I could have used just one coat, but did two just so it would last longer. This color (as well as past colors I've used- purple, pink, gray) are very pigmented and look the same on as they do in the bottle. It dries fast, and last the usual 4-6 days depending on your activities. Also, it's only $4!!! Total steal!

I really like this gold color too, it has a bit of shimmer to it, so it's pretty fun. Plus it's kind of a jazzy neutral color and will look good year round. Next to my Sally Hansen brand, this is quickly becoming a new favorite. I just wish it was sold at more locations. It's also the perfect shade to copy Vanessa Hudgen's recent mani/pedi.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a Corioliss Flat Iron! Enter here!
Post a Comment