Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yay or Nay? Feather Earring


Lucy Hale's character Aria Montgomery wore this little gem in Pretty Little Liars (seriously LOVE this show!) and I just loved the look. Of course it worked for her though, 1) it's a TV show and 2) she's younger than I so it's a totally great trend she could rock. I knew it would be a popular look, heard buzz about the earring in different blogs and whatnot, but Jessica Szohr has been wearing it a few times! In real life too and not as Vanessa Abrams on Gossip Girl.

I think this look is so boho, edgy, and a bit rocker glam. It's such a cute look, but I doubt I could wear this into my office without everyone saying something. Haters gonna hate though right? If only I was either still in high school or college or was younger! So would you wear this look?

I found some similar looks at different price points that would be good to test the waters.
Speckled Feather Earrings $5.80 (ProductCode: 1081082960) from Forever 21

If you're extra daring try these Black Peacock Feather Earring by Box 185 for $38 from eDressMe
Post a Comment