Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Product Review: Sally Hansen Color FAIL!

Back when I bought Petal Pusher, I also bought Quick Sand. I was so excited to try them both and Petal Pusher was a HUGE hit. See my review here. Quick Sand is a pretty nude color with shimmer/glitter in it.


 
Why do my feet look so chubby in pictures?? I swear they're not! Usually shoes are too wide for me

I finally got around to using it and I'm so disappointed! The quality and color of the polish was perfect, I still love the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry line, but the color looked so horrible on me!! I only kept it on long enough to snap a picture of it for you dolls. Then I promptly changed back to Petal Pusher.

I think I need nude colors with more of a pink undertone. I'm pretty sad about it, because the color is gorgeous!


The color is a pretty camel shade, but I think it's better suited for people with darker skin.


What do you ladies think? I'm going to pass it along to someone else, maybe my sister or mom?

6 comments :

VP said...

It totally gives you mannequin toes, but in an awesome way. I have this same nail polish too. Since I have darker skin, perhaps I'll do a swatch and send it to you.

Leah said...

Yes def a more pink color on your pretty toes!

Luvs!

Brittany said...

I think its a pretty color, but you have the right idea, I think its too light for your tootsies!

:)

Jessica said...

Its too close to your natural skin color I think is the problem. Its pretty though! I like pinky-hued nudes as well so I vote for that :)

Nado Queenie said...

Do not like (the color)! But agree...love the insta-dry line its amazing!

kippyskippy said...

So I know you hated it, but I have too many pink undertones in my skin and I HATE the way I look in pink nail polish. I look even more pink (as if that's even possible!)

I'm going to have to go pick up a bottle and give this a try!