Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Celeb Inspirations: Ashley Tisdale

Ashley is one of my biggest celeb crushes. She rarely disappoints me on the red carpet scene and I would just die to swap closets with her. Plus, she's one of those celebrities I think I would be friends with in real life if she was in my neighborhood or whatnot. I can't wait to check out Hellcats on The CW this fall where she plays a captain of a college cheerleading team in the new comedy-drama. Ashley is a great role model too, I've never seen pictures of her leaving clubs drunk and tripping over herself, her films are all child friendly, and she dresses appropriately for her edge. Sexy, young, girly, and adds a bit of edge to her ensembles. One of the best aspects of her style is the range of it. She definitely has a specific "style", but doesn't dress one way 24/7. Also, all of her looks are easy to copy for us everyday chicks with a few versatile pieces.


Tough accents: I loved this style with Zoe Saldana too- kick ass pieces with feminine clothes. Ashley uses a studded bags, leather jacket, and tough shoes to up-the-ante. This look is really easy to pull off with the right accessories- black booties, red lipstick, or a studded belt are all items you probably have in your closet, just pair them with a cute dress or a floral dress to get the look.



Casual: Tisdale's style is laid back and comf- she really is your girl next door (just with fabulous hair and high end labels). Included here are some of her more casual red carpet looks as well because they'd be easy to emulate and could double for a good work outfit. Skinny jeans with a basic top makes a great outfit when layered with a scarf, cardigan or necklaces. Just don't forget cute shoes and a hot bag.


Why you need to own motorcycle boots: Boots are big every fall, but I can't wait to get myself some motorcycle boots! Especially after seeing how versatile Ashley makes them. Don't be afraid to pair them with your everyday wear, dresses, or even shorts.


Red Carpet: One thing is for sure when it comes to Ashley's red carpet choices, they have to sparkle! Short and sweet it her usual go-to, but she always picks something that stands out, is a good hemline for her height, and a neckline that showcases her small bust.



What do you think of Ashley's style? Are you already a fan? What's your favorite look? I can't pick just one, I seriously think I'd wear everything I've seen her wear before, even just her gym outfits. No joke.

Any suggestions for future Celeb Inspirations? Let me know in a comment or email.

11 comments :

Audrey♥ said...

I absolutely adore Ashley's style - I think she can pull off anything! I agree with you I'd wear anything I've seen her wear. I love how she can go red-carpet glam and then rock type style.

Unknown said...

I've been a Tisdale style lover for a long time. I love how she mixes things up - I've seen her rock an Abercrombie sweater with her designer jeans and handbag. Gotta love that!

Leah said...

Yes I really love her style!
I am totally wanting motorcycle boots now!

Luvs!

milk tea girl said...

love her casual looks~~ n_n~~

Amber's Notebook said...

I LOVE her style! Great collection of looks! I think my favorite is the motorcycle boots look.

Anonymous said...

shes my total girl crush tooo!!!

she looks fab all the time

Jessica said...

I love her style too. All the photos in this post are great. She always looks cute - even in gym clothes ;)

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I had never paid much attention to her style before, but now that you've put up so many of her looks, I can definitely see that she wears some killer outfits.

Kristen said...

I just adore her, i'm definitely going to try and copy some of these looks. I just bought motorcycle boots today and can't wait to wear them! They're a bit taller than hers though, but I think they'll work.

Nado Queenie said...

Lover her style, especially the rocker glam (leather jacket) look!

DluxEdition.com said...

I really like Ashley's style! So many awesome outfits!

http://www.kittynai.blogspot.com