Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another Reason Why I Love Alexander

 
(Can't wait to run out and grab this issue!)

As if I don't have enough reasons as is to be obsessed/in love/glamourized by True Blood's Alexander Skarsgard, I just read this little bitty on UsMagazine about Alexander's nude scenes:


"Alexander Skarsgard (who plays sexy vamp Eric): "I don't want a sock around it, that feels ridiculous. If we’re naked in the scene, then I’m naked. I’ve always been that way."


So anyone have a way I can get on set? I can be a server, extra in the background, vampire victim, lick excess sweat from Alexander's body. Whatever the need is, I'd be happy to give a helping hand.

6 comments :

Unknown said...

gosh! love this cover!

Brittany said...

LMAO you are too funny!

Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike, I've got a post with this pic in it scheduled for this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

i'll be a fangbanger any day of the week if Eric is my vamp.

he is ridic. in a good way.

Veronika said...

eric is HOT! :)

Kerr said...

OMG this cover is HOT! you might have to fight me for Alexander!