Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Glee is back!!

 
Check it out tonight at 8/7Central and let me know your thoughts!

This has seriously been one of my favorite shows from last year. It's such an amazing show, I honestly think it's the best on television because it's got something for everyone. I can't wait to see  the show and see how everyone is doing! Especially after Finn declared his love for Rachel, swoon. (Sidenote, looks like Lea's character Rachel has adopted Lea's bangs)
You know I never leave you guys without some goodies! Here's some spoilers (BEWARE!):

 
-Schuester (Matthew Morrison) is going to be shaving his head in the Britney episode! (from here). Not those lovely curly locks!! What will Sue Sylvester say now?
- For the Britney Spears episode, there will be six songs performed (from here)
-Tina is going to fall our of love with Artie and in love with Mike (from here)
-Brittany and Santana may kiss! (from here)

 
-Guest appearances include John Stamos, Carol Burnett (as Sue's mom!), Susan Boyle, Gwyneth Paltrow, Javier Bardem and Britney Spears (from here, here and here)
- There is a Rocky Horror Picture Show tribute episode planned (from here)
-Glee original music will premiere in one episode (I've heard/read this several times, but can't find a single place as to where from)
-There will be three new characters this season; a love interest for Kurt, a Christian Carrie Underwood-esque character for Rachel to compete with (singer Charice Pempengco?), and a new female football coach (Dot Jones) who will be the nemesis to Sue(from here and here and here)

That's all I got for now and I was saving this information for you guys forever, but most of it is common knowledge by now. Poopoo.

Tell me, are you a gleek? Are you going to be this season? Who's your favorite character and what are you looking forward to this season?

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

i literally will be dying for the brit brit episode.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE GLEE! :) Can't wait!!

Nado Queenie said...

yay!!! can't wait for GLEE!!!!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I've only ever seen one episode, but you can bet your lucky stars I'm tuning in for the Britney episode.

Brittany said...

I want to catch this show tonight!

Ashley J said...

Love Glee and cannot wait for the Britney episode next week...the previews last night got me super excited!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I never got into this show, but everyone is telling me to. Unfortunately Netflix doesn't have the season to watch instantly yet. Hopefully I'll get it soon!

Oh, My Darling said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see Uncle Jesse (errr, John Stamos) on Glee!

Karli Anderson said...

I love how you have all the facts sister! I learn so much from your blog! I can't wait for the Britney episode next week! I wonder what songs of hers they are going to perform! I think they are using the blonde girl as Britney because she was a back up dancer for her right? Or was she a Michael Jackson back up dancer? I don't remember..

Lauren said...

Ohhh... I am such a Gleek. And I love all the little tidbits you posted. Can't wait to see it all unfold. Looks like from the first new episode that Lea went on a starvation diet over the summer. I thought she was so proud about not being all super skinny and all.