This award is a "get to know you" award and the person who has been chosen to receive it must post ten facts about them and then pass the award along to ten other blogs.
Frances from It's Sew My Style gave me this award this week and I just want to thank her so much! It was very sweet of you to think of me and I have really enjoyed reading your blog, I'm so happy to have found it! ISMS has tons of great ideas on how to shop your closet, wear the latest trends, and find great deals on hot items. I suggest everyone go check it out!
Now, for the 10 facts about myself...
1. I'm obsessed with nail polish- I probably have over 100 polishes and keep adding to it! They're so cheap, I never mind buying a new one.
2. I don't like my food to touch- When I was younger my parents/grandparents had to buy me plastic cafeteria trays so I would eat my food. Now, I'm a lot better but sometimes still have the borders of my food left behind on my plate. I know it all goes to the same place, but blame it on OCD.
3. Two things I could never have enough of are underwear and pjs- I love them!
4. If I had to choose one thing to wear everyday it would be dark jeans, a white tee, and flip flops- It's comfortable and always in style.
5. I'm ALWAYS on time (early really)- I don't even need to set my alarm, I'll always wake up before it goes off regardless of what time it's set for.
6. I'm obsessed with Alice in Wonderland- The story, the visuals, Alice's outfit, oh and the name is a family one so I'm sure if I have a little girl she'll get it as a middle name.
7. My favorite playlist on my IPod would have to be my musical one- It's filled with soundtracks from Moulin Rouge, Glee, Legally Blonde the Musical, Funny Girl, and My Fair Lady to name a few. It really helps to listen to the playlist while I'm in traffic, because it's impossible to be angry when you're singing "Don't Rain on my Parade".
8. The only sport I care about and love to watch is basketball- I'm a Jazz fan and I grew up watching them. It's also the only sport I really understand fully and know the most players of.
9. I eat candy everyday- Literally have it with me at all times, in my purse, in my desk, and hoarded away in my nightstand at home. My friends make fun of me because I'll be out at a bar and then bust out a Milky Way randomly.
10. My favorite soda is Sprite- It's delicious and always refreshing. I love it best when it's from a fountain because all the carbonation is so good (but not good for me sadly).
Here's who I'd like to give the award to in no particular order and I've chosen people I haven't picked in the past. I hope you enjoyed this post and head over to these blogs as well as ISMS and check them out!
Jessica from A few of My Favorite Things
Amber of Amber's Notebook
The Beautys at Fashion Under $100
Jen from The Look 4 Less
Lyndsy at Yellow Brick Blog
The Beauty at Better Off Med
Coley of Coley's Closet Cravings
The Beauty of KrameyMartin
KippySkippy from Shiny Things Distract Me
Jessica from The Chapman Family