Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Celeb Inspiration: Ginnifer Goodwin

Ginnifer Goodwin is one of my favorite red carpet ladies. She always looks classy, feminine, and has a touch of sexiness. Having a pixie cut like hers has got to take guts and she looks so glam with her new do. I love that she always plays up her eyes, but keeps her makeup natural. One thing I've noticed about her style is that she always has one statement piece, a necklace, earrings, or a crazy print dress. I think that her fashion choices have been daring without being too much. She perfectly balances her look so that no two things are competing for center stage.

I first noticed Ginnifer in Mona Lisa Smile, her first big film and have followed her in Walk the Line, and He's Just Not That Into You and look forward to seeing her in Ramona and Beezus and Something Borrowed. It's funny how she exudes so much confidence in interviews and the red carpet, but her characters have always been in the background or weak. Although I think her characters are definitely relatable, I'd love to see her play a strong, fierce woman in the future. I have no idea how she flies under the radar like she does, she's completely underrated. I'm hoping to see more of her on the big screen and the red carpet.

What do you think of Ginnifer Goodwin? Do you like her style?



PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket


7 comments :

Jessica said...

I like her, and I agree she makes some great choices on the red carpet!

Did you see "He's Just Not That Into You" - I loved her in that!

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

I love that orange dress she's wearing - she's so adorable!

Amanda said...

I love her too, and I don't know if it's just my personal preference for long hair, but I like longer hair on her better. The short is cute though!

Kristen said...

Jessica- I did see that movie and I loved her character.

Amanda- I like both long and short hair on her. I love the short though just because she wears it so well and helps her to stand apart from other celebs.

J- I would LOVE to have that orange dress, it's gorgeous!

Nado Queenie said...

I totally agree...she pulls off the pixie cut really well & not very many ladies can do that. I do have to say that I still love her with her long hair!
xoxo
queenie

Deconstructed Life - Fashion and Beauty from a Gritty City said...

I really love the pixie cut on her. Not every woman can pull that style off and she does it very gracefully.

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I actually love her style!!! She's so pretty. I had never seen her with her long hair, she looks like a completely different person!