Friday, March 12, 2010

11 More Weeks!

Photobucket

I can't wait for the movie to come out! For the first one, I went with 14 of my best gals and we had such a great time! I think we're going to do the same thing for the sequel.

Which SATC star are you? Who's your favorite character?
I think I'm a mix of Carrie and Samantha with a little bit of Charlotte. My favorite character Carrie.

What do you think the sequel will be about? There's been rumors of weddings, children, and a Samantha's old bf Smith is in it, but I heard they had cast a new man for her as well! I can't wait to find out!

5 comments :

Jessica said...

Ahhhh I CAN.NOT.WAIT for this movie!! Love love love these girls.

My favorite character is Carrie (of course). I feel like I'm a pretty even mixture of Charlotte/Carrie.

I've heard some rumors too but not sure how accurate they are. 1) Big loses all his money and 2)Charlotte thinks Harry is cheating on her but he's building her a dream home.

I'm so excited! :)

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

OMG I'm soooo freaking excited for this!! Everytime I see the preview, I get goosebumps. I've heard the same rumor as Jessica above. My favorite character is Carrie of course, and I'd have to say that I'm also a pretty good mixture of Carrie and Charlotte with a dash of Miranda.

Kristen said...

It's going to be so great! The first movie was amazing! I really love all of the characters, they're each so relatable on some level or another.

Becky said...

11 weeks - that's so soon!! I remember hearing about it last year and thinking it would never get here!!!

Wow - 14 of you went together?! You probably took up a whole row!

Nado Queenie said...

Super excited & cant wait! Will def. go to see this movie!!!