Friday, March 12, 2010

Armageddon Is Here!

Look how beautiful and feminine Kristen Stewart is! She's wearing a PINK dress with PINK blush!! Yessss, Kristen has come over to the bright side of life. She even made my best dressed for the Oscar's! I don't know what has brought all of this on (maybe love??) but I have to say I love it! She's a beautiful woman, but that outward beauty doesn't always shine when her hair is a mess, she's not smiling, and she has a distant glaze over her eyes.

Photobucket

Doesn't she look just fab?! I love the dress, with the sexy cut outs on the top, the bright color - perfect for spring, and the mini length. I just love love love it! I like that she kept to her style though with her tough hair, nails and heels.

Here she is with my recent
Celeb Inspiration Dakota Fanning, aren't they so cute as friends? Are you going to see The Runaways?
Photobucket

Here she is at Robert Pattinson's premiere for Remember Me, I loved her makeup here. Her dark shadow really made her green eyes pop, and the blush made her cheeks look fierce. I may have to add this pic to my board.
Photobucket
Here she is at the Elle Style Awards where I first noticed the change in her style. The dress is so cute.
Photobucket

What do you think of Kristen's style? Do you like it better like this- feminine with some edge? Or do you prefer her tomboy look before?
Obviously, I'm digging the new style. I think she has been killing it lately and pulling off this new look very well. She's still staying true to her style with dark colors, rocker heels, and dark nails. I hope she sticks with this style, because she looks great and I'd love to copy some more looks.

5 comments :

Coley said...

She is FINALLY dressing well! That pink dress is super cute. And that dark makeup is lovely on her.

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

Her makeup looks so pretty in the pink dress!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I agree that her style lately has been a lot better. I wish her hair were just a tad bit different, I'm not loving the "tough" look. I do wish she would smile a bit more though. If she could do that she'd be 1000x better!
PS: Can't wait for Eclipse!

Kristen said...

I agree that I wish she did something more with her hair, but I'll take what I can get. It looks better like this than when it's just all over the place.

Nado Queenie said...

I think she's looking so much better now that she's adding a little more feminine touch to her style. Can't wait to see the Runaways!