Monday, March 29, 2010

Sizzlin Summer Looks

Want to know the best place to be inspired for summer looks? The PYTs of Hollywood!! Spring & Summer are my absolute favorite seasons and I can't wait to bust out summer wardrobe.

The Kids' Choice Awards was filled with beauties and some gorgeous dresses:


Photobucket
Selena Gomez got the side braid memo! I loved this yellow on her too. Selena always looks fresh, young, and age-appropriate, which I adore.

Photobucket
Victoria Justice (who is that? Ya, good question) shows us a great way to dress with the season change- bright frock and dark shoes. The green color is so bright and gorgeous with her skin and hair. Plus, I'm really jealous of her lush locks.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Notice any trends? Bright shoes and spotted dresses! Wouldn't these make the cutest Easter outfits? They just scream spring to me!

Photobucket
Oh how I love Lea Michele! She looks so pretty in pink, I'm just in awe of her gorgeous (& subtle) make-up, the lush eyelashes, warm glow, and rosy cheeks.. sigh so pretty! Her dress is also super gorgeous with it's short hemline and fun sleeves to even out the legginess of the dress.
 
Which is your favorite look? Did you watch the award show?

4 comments :

Lyndsy said...

I am loving the side braid (sporting one today) on cute selena! she is darling!

Nado Queenie said...

Love the bright shoes! They are so hot!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the side braid and the spotted dresses, so pretty!

Amber's Notebook said...

um wow i need a hair implant lol! fabulous picks!!