Tuesday, March 2, 2010

DWTS!!


Photobucket

I feel so empty now that the Olympics are over, don't you? I love the Olympics and watching the best of each country compete....and I love seeing the hotties too. Dancing with the Stars announced this season's competitors and it's none other than my favorite Olympian Evan Lysacek!!! I can't wait for this season and watch him dance all night, hopefully always shirtless.

Other contestants will be Pamela Anderson, Shannon Doherty, Chad Ochocinco, Kate Gosselin, Buzz Aldrin, Nicole Scherzinger, Aiden Turner, Erin Andrews, and Niecy Nash.
*And Jake Pavelka- Sorry I forgot him earlier, thanks Amanda!
Do you watch DWTS? Who are voting for?

4 comments :

Coley said...

Oh man...Chad Ochocinco. FAIL.

Kristen said...

LOL! I always think the NFL stars are hilarious though because they try so hard.

Amanda said...

Oh and don't forget the Bachelor Jake! I have no clue why he needs to be on the show, but whatever!! Interesting casting this season!

Lyndsy said...

I don't watch anymore but may be tempted with the addition of Kate G and Evan L....we shall see!