Monday, March 8, 2010

Gossip Girl Returns!

Tonight GG will finally be back on after a 3 month hiatus!! Let me tell you, I have definitely had some withdrawals going on. Catch it tonight on The CW 8/9 Central!
Tonight's episode is "The Hurt Locket" (how appropriately named after last night's Oscars huh?. I'm excited to see Serenate together, I think they're going to be a HOT couple, my fave couple Chair is still on, and I always love seeing anything with Jenny's character. Here are some pics from tonight's episode:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I'm so excited for the rest of the season and all of the fashion! I'm hoping there will be some hair and beauty looks I can steal! I can't wait for it to be spring on the show though, the weather in CA is a bit too warm for sweaters. Oh and here's a sneak peek at Michelle Trachtenberg's character Georgina in the final episode:
Photobucket

She definitely doesn't look like she's up to any good!

Post a Comment