Monday, March 8, 2010

Gossip Girl Returns!

Tonight GG will finally be back on after a 3 month hiatus!! Let me tell you, I have definitely had some withdrawals going on. Catch it tonight on The CW 8/9 Central!
Tonight's episode is "The Hurt Locket" (how appropriately named after last night's Oscars huh?. I'm excited to see Serenate together, I think they're going to be a HOT couple, my fave couple Chair is still on, and I always love seeing anything with Jenny's character. Here are some pics from tonight's episode:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I'm so excited for the rest of the season and all of the fashion! I'm hoping there will be some hair and beauty looks I can steal! I can't wait for it to be spring on the show though, the weather in CA is a bit too warm for sweaters. Oh and here's a sneak peek at Michelle Trachtenberg's character Georgina in the final episode:
Photobucket

She definitely doesn't look like she's up to any good!

7 comments :

Jessica said...

Ahhh I love Gossip Girl! So excited for the rest of the season. Who's style do you translate the most into your own wardrobe?

Kristen said...

Hmmmm, I love all of the character's wardrobes really! I'd love if I could shop any of the closets! My wardrobe probably is closest to Serena's though with some Blair thrown in. I love Jenny's edgy stuff, but don't really have anything like hers. I like Vanessa's style too but I find it hard to put together a boho outfit.
Who's style do you like best? Who do you dress most alike?
What a great convo starter! Thanks Jessica!

Jessica said...

I think I dress most like Blair, with a little Serena thrown in. Jenny is just too rocker chick for my liking, and Vanessa is too boho like you mentioned. I really enjoy seeing all the different styles and outfits put together by the stylists for this show! GG is so addicting :)

Kristen said...

I would just die for Eric Daman to dress me, it would be such a dream! Let me know what you think of tonight's episode!

Amanda said...

LOVE that Nate and Serena are together....and so much for taking it slow for them huh?? haha

Kristen said...

The show was great! I KNEW Serenate wouldn't go slow! Are you kidding me? hahahaha

Kristi said...

I can't believe I totally forgot and missed it! Darn it. I am writing it on my calendar to watch next week! Thanks for your comment. Hope your having a great week!

Kristi