Thursday, March 22, 2012

What Side Are You On?

So, the husband and I both have "our sides" of the bed. Once we tried switching sides and neither of us slept well and woke up with cricks in our necks. No fun.

The other night, the H fell asleep on my side of the bed. So what did I do as a fabulous wife? Well, I waited for him to roll around enough to give me enough room to squeeze into my spot.

At home, I have to sleep on the "outside" of the bed, whichever side is closest to the door. Since I was a child I've always had to sleep by the door. However, whenever I'm a guest somewhere I'll sleep on the "inside" away from the door or next to a wall/window.

We may switch it up when we get our own place, but for now we have MY side and HIS side.


So loves, which side do you favor? Isn't it funny that we tend to favor one side over the other?
Post a Comment