Monday, March 26, 2012

Favorite of the Week- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo


Everything According to Erin


Ok so I have 2 things for my favorites this week. I know, I know, I just couldn't help myself.

First, is Matt and I rented The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo over the weekend from Redbox, and this is how the DVD looked:

I totally freaked out that it was a burned copy and that some jerkface had stolen from the company and that we might have to watch some crappy version or that the DVD might not work at all. So I tweeted Redbox about it all huffy, and they told me that the video was supposed to look like that because the main character Lisbeth is a computer hacker. Oh. Then, I felt dumb but was totally amazed. That's super cool they did it that way, I just wish I knew it beforehand or didn't jump to conclusions. The movie was really good and I look forward to seeing the future movies from the trilogy. I haven't read the books yet, and I'm not 100% sure I will. Have you read them?


My second favorite thing this week was my date with Mandy from In the Fashion Lane. We had such a blast shopping and having lunch. Blogging has really opened so many doors and I've met some of the most wonderful people. I'm so thankful to all of my readers and new friends I've met along the way.
Post a Comment