Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Beautiful Blogger Award


Photobucket
Jen from The Look 4 Less nominated me for this Beautiful Blogger award, how fun! Thanks again love! If you're not already a follower, I suggest you hightail it to her blog right after you finish reading my post! She finds looks that are either inspired by or identical look alikes to high-end fashion for a great deal and she has absolutely the best taste.

OK, so I need to share 7 random facts about myself and nominate 7 more bloggers for the award.

1. I'm a sushi fiend.
Photobucket
The best places are the hole in the walls I think. I love any roll with eel, avocado and spicy tuna.

2. I love action and romance movies.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
If only they could combine them in a non-cheesy way. My favorites would have to be The Departed, Green Street Hooligans, and Stardust - a total must see that somehow got overlooked, and anything with Jason Statham because I just love looking at him.


3. My favorite parts of vacations are the pool days
Photobucket
I look forward to the pool the most on these trips! It's always where the most memories are made and some of the best pictures are taken. My favorite pool is the one at the Hard Rock in Vegas, it's giant and gorgeous!

4. I love to read!
Photobucket
I enjoy everything from chick lit, murder mystery, to period pieces. My favorite books are: To Kill A Mockingbird, The Princess Bride, Little Women, and The Other Boleyn Girl. If you can't tell, I often love to read books and watch the movies (The Princess Bride book is identical to the movie and has some great things that were also left out, a definite must read).

5. I'm a bar snob.
Photobucket
Get it? It's a piano shaped bar? Bahahaha

Really, just the opposite. I love dive bars! They are so much fun and you can always dress however you want, plus the drinks are always a great price. My favorite are ones with entertainment, whether it's a piano bar (have you gone to one? They're the best! They can play anything, I swear!), dancing, or tables for flip-cup or beer pong.

6. If I had three wishes, one would be to sing.
Photobucket
I can't sing at all, whatsoever, not even the ability to hum. I would love to be able to sing though, it would be a dream (and miracle) if I just woke up one day with Mariah Carey's voice.

7. My left pinky finger doesn't touch my hand.
Photobucket
If only my cast looked as stylish as Beyonce's glove


In the 6th grade I broke it playing four square (of all things) and it's never been the same since. It drives me nuts! When I put all of my fingers straight up, it's hanging out all by its lonesome off to the side. If I could re-brake it and have it set normally, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

There, that's seven things! Hope it was interesting for you lovelies! Here's my 7 picks for my fellow bloggers:

1. Veronika from Veronika's Blushing
2. Amanda from Tales of a Horvath Housewife
3. The Beauty at Day Old News
4. Annie from Originate and Renovate
5. Amy from Mark + Amy
6. Kristie from Gardiner
7. DaciaVu at Vu La La




5 comments :

Tom Bailey said...

I have never seen a piano shaped bar.

I like your blog I stumbled here.

Kindest regards,
Tom Bailey

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

Love your random 7 things! I am a sushi fiend too - in fact I'm thinking of going to get some for lunch today! Also, piano bars are the best!

Thanks for the sweet comments you made about me and my blog as well!

Kristie said...

Wow, I'm so honored! I love your blog b/c I get great fashion advice from you! I am glad about your 7 things-- I loved the Other Boleyn Girl and I am nuts about sushi. I wish we lived on the same coast! Kristen, you're a gem. I love you!

Amanda said...

Aww thank you!! Love all your random things, you are awesome!

Dacia said...

Thanks for picking me!! :)