Monday, December 7, 2009

Please Don't Be A New Hair Trend....

Photobucket
Yes, Kim Kardashian looks hot (when does she not?), but what is up with her hair? It reminds me a little bit of Drew Barrymore's look from a while ago. Wasn't multi-colored hair in style (kind of) circa 2004? Plus, I don't think celebrities ever rocked it- they tend to look more classy and glamorous then edgy (depending on who you're talking about). I think it looks a little trashy, a bit cheap and I really don't like how she has three colors going on. Your thoughts? Have you ever tried multi-colored tresses?

2 comments :

Day Old News said...

ICK! Hate that hair!

Amanda said...

Actually, I follow Kim on Twitter and the reason for the hair was she did a photo shoot and they glued in those blonde extensions and she had the hardest time getting them out. So not a look that she planned on keeping, I'm sure.