Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Christmas Gifts

This year I made all of the women in my family and the BF's family aprons. I had wanted to do it last year, but never got around to it. I'm definitely an amateur when it comes to sewing- the only class I took was in the 7th grade- but the BF's mom helped me and I couldn't have done it without her! Thanks again, so much, for helping me with this! We had a lot of fun and often went delirous and nearly blind with the hours of sewing. I had no idea how long it takes to sew! Here are the pictures:

Photobucket

My side of the family

Photobucket

BF's side of the family-note this is when we're all in our PJs and its about 1 in the morning

Here's a close up of some of my faves:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I was so excited to give these away, I could hardly hold it in! I figured everyone needs an apron, but rarely ever buys one and this could be something they could use everyday and have forever. What was your favorite gift to give this year?

4 comments :

Amanda said...

Very very cute!! What an awesome gift!!

Anonymous said...

what a cute idea! i am super impressed!

Jessica said...

Nice work! I think homemade gifts are always the best.

Dacia said...

What a great gift idea!!!