Friday, December 18, 2009

If You Don't Want To Wear Pants, Do It In Style

Photobucket
like Blake Lively!! Doesn't she look great? I'm seriously loving this dress she wore to the Sherlock Holmes premiere! Her hair is so curly and bouncy, her legs look amazing in those gold Louboutin heels, and her jade ring is gorgeous. Her nude nails are perfect as well, a color would have been too much. I seriously can't stop staring at this picture, she looks divine.
Photobucket
I love Rachel McAdam's hair & makeup, but I am not feeling her jumper so much, the top is beautiful but I would have chosen a sexy short dress for her instead. Something similar to what Nicole Kidman wore at the Nine premiere.
Photobucket
Ashley Greene looks great to in another winter white frock with nude shoes and great lip color.

1 comment :

Amanda said...

I love Rachel McAdams, but you are so right, that jumper is not very flattering on her. The top looks like it's too big for her boob size and I can't even tell she has any!! Love Blake Lively and Ashley Greene's looks!