Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Smoking Ladies of Nine!

The girls really stepped it up for their latest premiere, thank goodness for Nicole because she looked a little matronly at the London premiere. I love Fergie's dress! It's stunning and I think this is the most gorgeous dress she's ever worn, please correct me if I'm wrong! I love how she accessorized with a gorgeous belt, earrings, bracelet, and clutch- all adding some definite shine! She's also rocking another trend with Penelope- the one shoulder look while Kate is going for the long sleeve mini-dress look that's huge this fall/winter.
Both Kate Hudson & Fergie have rocked the white dress trend for the premieres. Nicole's dress is gorgeous and young and also really similar the dress Dakota Fanning wore to the LA premiere for New Moon.
What do you guys think?

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments :

Amanda said...

Love them all!! I can't wait to see the movie!

Anonymous said...

Oh NO!!!
the only one who is hot there is cruise!!!!!

LOL, Tricia