Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Great Finds!

Photobucket
This season, I really wanted a cream cowl neck sweater to add to my closet. I love cowl necks because they can casual or dressed up and cream look great with my hair color. After seeing this pic of Serena on the Gossip Girl set, I had to have one. Right now.

Photobucket
I found this beauty at Forever 21 and can't stop wearing it! It looks great with dark skinny jeans and boots or over leggings. Every time I've worn, I've gotten so many compliments, you'd never guess I got it at such a great price! Also, the neck is a little bit bigger than what the picture shows. You can buy it here.

Photobucket
While I was there, I also picked up this gold bronzer. I've worn it everyday since and people have asked me so many times what I'm wearing. It's similar to MAC Shimmer Bronzer (which I love), but it's pressed so it's easier to carry around. However, I suggest you don't carry it with you because mine has already broke a little bit. No big deal and because I got it for so cheap I don't care, but I wouldn't want it to have broke in my purse. A little bit goes a long way and it last all day long, you can wear it alone or over blush. If you wear it over blush, make sure it's not a peachy one because then you kind of look sunburned. Lol. You can pick up the bronzer here.

3 comments :

Amanda said...

I love watching Gossip Girl just to see what they're going to wear!! Love that sweater you got!!

o said...

i love, love serena's outfit here! that coat is gorgeous! wow, what a great find at F21:D

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
ShopTheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

Wow, I love her outfit and that sweater from F21 needs to make it's way into my closet ASAP! Great find!!