Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help! More Wedding Hair!

My good friend K is getting married this weekend, and I'm so excited for her and the wedding. It's going to be so much fun and it's at this wonderful venue. It's going to be absolutely gorgeous and the ceremony is outside while the reception is inside. I'm going to wear a royal blue strapless dress with silver earrings/clutch/shoes and a dark gray coat. , but I don't know how to wear my hair! I don't want a disaster like this one- I loved the back, but the front was not my style. Here is what I'm thinking:
Photobucket
My hair is at the top of my chest, so it's a little shorter than Nicole's.
Photobucket
I could do the front like Jennifer's with a cute chignon bun in the back.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Half up/down with a lot of height.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Or my usual curls.
Photobucket
Lastly, I could do just stick straight with lots of shine.


What do you ladies think? I really wish I had extensions that matched my current color, but I'm going a couple shades lighter in a few weeks and would rather buy them to match the lighter shade. I'm really digging all the make up looks here too. Thick liner on the top is so glam.

3 comments :

Amanda said...

Your hair always looks gorgeous! I really love Ashley Green's hair in that picture, so beautiful!

Jessica said...

I like half up half down, always works the best for me and stays looking good the longest. But you always look beautiful, you can't help it! Good luck. and I'd love to see a picture of how it turns out (dress included) please. :)

SolarAdelaide said...

These soft styles are often gathered back away from the face. One thing that you do not see in the wedding magazines these days is bangs, especially the kind that are cut straight across the forehead.

Wedding Hair Adelaide