Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My friend A and I both love plays/musicals. Over the years, we've seen several together and I know I can always count on her to see anything that Julie Andrews has ever appeared in- she's one of our idols. We bought our tickets for this show like six months ago and I had been counting down the days.

It was everything I dreamed of and more. Mary Poppins is one of my favorite movies from when I was young and I know all of the songs by heart still ( they're on my I-pod). If the show if coming near you I highly suggest seeing it, it's worth every penny. The choreography was spectacular! Especially the Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious number, it was incredible!

2 comments :

Amanda said...

How fun! I also love plays/musicals. I am looking forward to going to see Peter Pan at Chaffey, which opens this weekend!

Viva La Fashion said...

i love musicals. :) they're just so fun to watch. :)