Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm In Love With White Dresses

I started noticing a trend in my picture file and it's white dresses. I adore white, it's one of my favorite colors and if I had to wear one thing for the rest of my life it would be a white v-neck tee I think.


White can definitely be worn year round, no more wearing it until Labor Day. The key to wearing white in the winter time is really paying attention to the material and weight of the item. Anything too thin should definitely be kept for the warmer months.Some of these pictures are from earlier this year, but could still totally be rocked this winter. An easy way to winterfy white is to add a cool jack- a leather one like Rumer Willis, add tights like Rose Byrne, or a heavy statement necklace a la Emma Roberts. Most of these ladies accessorized with black, but red, blue or even a pink would look fabulous too!

PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

No comments :