Monday, November 30, 2009

I Left My Heart in Sacramento...Err, I Mean San Francisco


Photobucket
Earlier this year my BFF S (isn't her hair gorgeous??) from high school up and moved to Nor Cal and left me devastated for the pursuit of higher education (she's got beauty and brains). I was in utter dismay! She's my bestie and my first friend I made when I moved here from little old Utah. However, being the great friend that I am, I booked a flight to visit her before she even moved.



It was such a great trip! We were up at the crack of dawn and walked everywhere in our beloved Rainbow Sandals. First, we went to Old Town Sac where we shopped and ate tons of candy. Check out this store, it took all of my might to not just start shoveling the pieces in my mouth.

Photobucket



Photobucket
Next we went to see our Capital, however, Arnold was not in to say hello too. Yes, we seriously asked with a straight face to the burly security guard. I must say that our state capital is gorgeous! The grounds were beautifully kept and had the coolest tree I had ever seen.

Photobucket


We also went to a Beer Fest which was so much fun! I suggest everyone should check one out sometime, especially if you're single because it's mostly all men. We saw these cool people who made necklaces from pretzels so they would have a snack right at their fingertips. It was genius!
Photobucket



Then we high-tailed it to San Francisco. It was kinda chilly, but we had a great time checking out the sites and taking the trolley everywhere.

Photobucket

I had a wonderful time and I can't wait to visit her again! She is was one the most wonderful people I have ever met. Her spirit is so strong and her faith inspires me. I am so blessed to have her in my life.






No comments :