Hello everyone!! I'm off until I return from my honeymoon. Please enjoy this post from Michelle at A Little Bit of This and That. She's new to blogging and she is on fire! Make sure to check out her hilarious "Not Another Bad Date" series, all true stories from her and her readers. They're almost too good to be true!
As you know, Miss K is away from her blog because she is getting married and heading off on a fabulous honeymoon! I would just like to say CONGRATULATIONS to Miss K and her new husband! Wishing you both all of the happiness in the world!
A few of my favorite things about Love, Lipstick, and Pearls are the beauty products, fashion and trends, and of course, the Hot Man Parade (I mean who doesn't like looking at pictures of Hot Men?!) So today while I'm here, I thought I'd share some of my favorite things with all of you!
- Your must have beauty item: My favorite beauty products are the ones that I use each day. Below are my favorite makeup products. My two must-haves are lip glass and eyeliner!
- An item you're lusting over this season: I consider myself a bargain shopper. Labels and designers aren't very important to me. If it's cute and I like it, I'll buy it. There is only one label that I love and it is COACH. I love everything COACH! I can't tell you how many wristlets, bags, and pairs of sunglasses I have. I have stopped splurging and have been more conscious of my shopping spending so I haven't bought anything COACH since last summer.
This is the bag that I purchased. Cute, right?
This summer, if I could indulge I would splurge on ...
one of these nautical tote bags ($298) with matching wallet ($148) or wristlet ($58).
I'm loving anything NAUTICAL this season! How do you feel about the nautical look? Would you use one of these tote bags this summer?
- Your favorite trend for spring/summer:
I love one-shoulder dresses! The one-shoulder dress trend began a few years ago and it is still one of the hottest trends this year!
Even the celebs love one-shoulder dresses!
- What you're looking forward to this summer: My favorite thing to do over the summer is travel. As a teacher, the summer is my prime travel time. This summer, I am looking forward to spending time in Chicago. It is my first time traveling there and I'm very excited! (I live in New York and I'm a big fan of big cities.) Anyone ever been to Chicago and have any suggestions on must-see places, restaurants, etc.?
- Your favorite Hollywood Hot Man: My current celebrity crush is Colin Egglesfield. He is a model and actor. He has starred on the soap opera, All My Children, and the prime-time series, Melrose Place. He will be starring in the upcoming movie of my favorite book, Something Borrowed. How easy on the eyes is he? ;)
What are some of your faves? Thank you so much Miss K for having me on your blog today! I hope you are enjoying time with your new hubby! Congratulations again! ♥♥ Hope everyone has a great day! xo ♥ Michelle
Thank you Michelle! Swoon, Colin is so dreamy!! Mmmmmmm...