Friday, May 13, 2011

Summer List Guest Post by A Makeup Fantatic's Ramblings

Hello everyone!! I'm off until I return from my honeymoon. Next guest post is from Vanessa from A Makeup Fanatic's Ramblings. She always has the BEST eye make-up, legit bombshell eyes and mad skills.



- You must have beauty item: Mascara, specifically Covergirl Lashblast; I'd cry like a little girl if it was ever discontinued.

- An item you're lusting over this season: The Madison Satchel from Coach! It's so simple, but I could wear it forever and it would go with just about everything.

- Your favorite trend for spring/summer--> I'm loving bright colored shoes, they can spice up any outfit :). Here's a link to a polyvore collage I made.
 
(make sure to check her polyvore, it's shoe heaven!)

- What you're looking forward to this summer: Learning Italian :). I've decided to master the language by the end of summer. Rosetta Stone better work lol.
Rosetta Stone Italian Level 1

- Your favorite Hollywood Hot Man: Dierks Bentley right now, I'm crazy about his music...and face...and curls. *swoon*

Thank you so much Vanessa! Dierks is looking fiiiine in that white T. Yummy!

5 comments :

Lyndsy said...

i am loving that coach purse as well! so cute!! and dierks is darling!

Michelle said...

I love Coach! And Dierks! I met him a few weeks ago and he was just as cute in person :)

Bel said...

I am definitely loving the bright colors this season!!! I've always loved colors even when black and white was the look!

<3 Belly B

Janna Renee said...

I live in Colorado, so I feel like the summer is NEVER going to get here! I am totally digging bright sassy shoes for summer, but i have no where to wear them lol. hopefully we go somewhere other than camping this summer...

LuLu said...

Have that Coach Satchel and wear it every day! My co-worked actually loved it so much she got it in the beige color! It's a perfect sized bag.

I recently got $100 towards $300 off at Coach - you should call and ask how to get on their mailing list!

http://acandidlife.blogspot.com/2011/05/surprise.html