Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Last Working Day

 

Hello everyone!! I'm off until I return from my honeymoon. The wedding is this Saturday and I'm preparing (freaking out), pampering (waxing, tanning, nails, hair, etc), and spending time with our friends and family from out of town.

 

I've asked several blog friends to fill in while I'm gone, please check out their sites. They're all my must-reads and I'm so thankful that they were willing to help a sister out.

Here's a Summer List that I've asked each of them to compile, along with my own answers:

- You must have beauty item: If I had to choose just one thing it would be mascara. Hands downs. The two I'm using now are Maybelline Volum' Express the Falsies Mascara and L'Oreal Double Extend Eye Illuminator (see my review here and here). 
MAYBELLINE Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Black Drama     L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara, Black Bronze, 0.4-Fluid Ounce
- An item you're lusting over this season: Let's be real here ladies. I have a few items. First is that dang carry all (still), a Kate Spade handbag and a gold chronograph watch.


American Apparel's Medium Leather Carry-All in Reptilian Camel

kate spade new york 'fisher' handheld satchel
  

-Your favorite trend for spring/summer: Would have to be all the 70s boho vibe. I adore it. I've always loved looking at old pics of my mom and her sister, they were so fierce!! If only I could get the styles to work for me....

- What you're looking forward to this summer: Moving in and living with my Fiance (only for a few more days, then it will be a reality!), and attending my Grand Big Sis' bachelorette party (see her e-party here and how she asked her BMs here), and summer in general- I love the sun!
-Your favorite Hollywood hot man: My #1 would have to be Jake Gyllenhaal. Especially in this pic. OMG.



Swoon.

The guest posts start tomorrow and I hope you all enjoy them and find new blogs and friends through them.

Thank you again to everyone who participated, all my readers, and all of your well wishes at this special time!!! I will miss you guys!

9 comments :

brynn said...

how exciting! can you believe it's already here? i am looking SO forward to my wedding week, and i still have 6 more months. soak it up, girlfriend :) can't wait to see pictures from your wedding, you are gonna look amazing!

Anonymous said...

so excited for you and i can't wait to see pics! congratulations to you and matt.

Taylor said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this! I can't wait to see pictures, and the DRESS!!! You are going to be STUNNING! And don't stress, i promise you and everything will be perfect!!!

EEKS! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYY congrats!!!! I can't believe this day has creeped up on us all so fast! And I'm glad you did a post today regarding all of the questions many of us have filled out ;)

PS: I think my work may have just seen me reading this and that completely inappropriate photo of Jake LOL!!! Oh well!!!

BEST of luck on your wedding day and Honeymoon! You will be a STUNNING bride and I'm anxiously awaiting photos!!!! You will be missed over this way though!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you!

Kristin said...

YAY! Enjoy your last few days!!! SO excited for you! :)

Rissy said...

ahhh that picture of Jake is HAAWWWTT!

Love the boho vibe too... and maybe hubby will get you that gold watch as a wedding gift ; )

Congratulations ahead of time girl! xoxo

CarissaExplainsItAll

Lyndsy said...

3 days away YAY!!!! I will most definitely toast a glass to you and the hubby this Saturday! Cheers and love your Jake pic - grrr!

Lotus Blossom Design said...

Just found your blog and am now your newest follower! Enjoy your time away and of course your wedding!!