Hello everyone!! I'm off until I return from my honeymoon. Please enjoy this post from J at The Look 4 Less. Her blog always has the latest fashion trends and celebrity style looks for pocket-friendly prices. Plus, J has amazing taste.
(click on the images below to link to the product, except it won't work for her Hollywood Hot Man)
- Your must have beauty item: My must have beauty item is most definitely Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (original) - especially for the warmer months. This stuff is amazing! Before I started using it, my eyeshadow would be a creased mess by lunchtime - but now it truly does last all day. Love.
- An item you're lusting over this season: I'm always adding stuff to my lust list, but the item I've been eyeing for awhile now is a Burberry trench. Although pricey, it's a classic that will last forever.
- Your favorite trend for spring/summer: My favorite trend for spring/summer is the 70's style, especially flared jeans like this great pair from Asos.
- What you're looking forward to this summer: I'm most looking forward to our trip to NYC this summer. I haven't been for 10 years and I can't wait to see some Broadway shows as well as shop and eat my way through the city.
- Your favorite Hollywood Hot Man: Wow, there are so many to choose from but right now I'm going to have to say Ryan Reynolds is definitely on my list. Funny and sexy? Yes please.
Thank you so much for posting J! Love that trench and jeans!