Hello everyone!! I'm off until I return from my honeymoon. Please enjoy this post from Amber at Amber's Notebook. She is one of the fiercest dressers and is amazingly creative- you should see her crafts and parties!
- Your must have beauty item: Revlon Color Stay Liquid Eye Liner and Revision Intellishade SPF 45 Matte Concealer. During the summer I am never without water proof mascara, eyeliner and a bit of SPF to keep the sun and my freckles away.
- An item you're lusting over this season: Loving these La mer Bali Bracelets. They are the perfect accessory to throw on with shorts and a tee.
I'm also loving anything colorful, leopard has stripes or is 70's inspired.
- Your favorite trend for spring/summer: Bright Bold Colors and the seventies trend. Loving both of these and they are so fun to wear. I've been experimenting with color blocking and loving all the bell bottoms, hippie inspired looks and so excited to rock shorts, dress and skirt.
- What you're looking forward to this summer: Going to Spain, and visiting my sister in LA. I also hope get in lots of beach trips.
- Your favorite Hollywood Hot Man: it's baseball season, so that's what's on my mind. My current man crushes are on Giants players Brian Wilson and Tim Lincecum and Pat Burell. I'd take any of them ;) I don't know why more girls are fans of baseball.