Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer List Guest Post by Yellow Brick Blog

Hello everyone!! I'm off until I return from my honeymoon. Please enjoy this post from Lyndsy from Yellow Brick Blog. She was my first blog friend I met IRL (along with Danielle from Sweet Nothings). This girl has style, class, and has a lot of inspiration in her Word Up Wednesday posts. I can't wait to meet up with her again, maybe next time we can go shopping!


Hello Love, Lipstick and Pearl readers!! It's Lyndsy from YBB and I was thrilled and honored when Miss K asked me to guest post while she is off getting married, she is going to be such a beautiful bride!!

- Your must have beauty item: I am obsessed with beauty items and am always out trying the latest and greatest, but my go to beauty item that I cannot be without has got to be Tarte Cheek Stain in Flush. I have been using it for 8 plus years now and it just leaves your cheeks with the prettiest glow around.

- An item you're lusting over this season: I am lusting over these True Religion Sue Strappy Wedge for spring and summer. Love the tassel in the back and I am pretty sure they will go with just about anything I want to wear

- Your favorite trend for spring/summer: My favorite trend for spring/summer 2011 is bright sorbet nails! The entire Braziliant collection from Essie just screams summertime, beachside with a delicious tropical cocktail in hand.

- What you're looking forward to this summer: I am most looking forward to lazy days by the pool, bike rides around the beach and fun times with friends the summer always brings.

- Your favorite Hollywood Hot Man: Whenever Miss K features the dashing Ryan Gosling in her Hot Man Parade posts, my day just always seems to get a little bit better. He brilliant blue eyes, his old school good looks, he had me at The Notebook and I haven't looked back since. I had the luck of meeting him once and let me just tell you, he does not disappoint one ounce. Tall, smiley, rugged and sweet...just perfection!
 

Thanks again Lyndsy for posting! I'm now drooling over those wedges and the Essie collection!

8 comments :

Lyndsy said...

Thank you so much for having me and welcome back! I cannot wait to see your wedding photos!!

Anonymous said...

oh those wedges!!!

and yes, can we start to plan our next playdate?

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I was JUST drooling over the new Essie colors- I love so many of them!! and oh ya, was drooling over Ryan Gos too :)

Anonymous said...

the Gosling!!

Anonymous said...

i so hafta try out this Essie collection!!!

Megs said...

WORD on Tarte Cheek Stain. I LOVE Blushing Bride. When a makeup artist first used it on me I was all I DON'T THINK SO! But use it sparingly and it is downright awesome. A perfect pretty flush.

Sarah Parker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Parker said...

Hey. It's sarah from Elegant Makeups
Please look at it.