Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer List Guest Post by Day Old News

Hello everyone!! I'm off until I return from my honeymoon. Next guest post is from one of my favorite blogs, Day Old News. She always has the latest gossip and celeb pics which I just love!


- You must have beauty item: Mascara. I try new brands constantly. And on that note Latisse.
Latisse Solution

- An item you're lusting over this season: Tom Ford cat eye sunnies, get in my shopping cart!

 

- Your favorite trend for spring/summer: I'm just not a boho girl, but everybody looks good in flares and platforms.  It's a good thing.

 

- What you're looking forward to this summer: Weekends in Manhattan Beach and Malibu, my dog coming back to live with me, a summer roommate, blonder for summer hair

- Your favorite Hollywood Hot Man: Bradley Cooper, rawr

Thank you DON for posting! I'm in love with the flares too, I have to get a pair!
Post a Comment