Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Summer List Guest Post by Sweet Nothings

Hello everyone!! I'm off until I return from my honeymoon. Please enjoy this post from Danielle at Sweet Nothings. She was my first blog friend I met IRL (along with Lyndsy from Yellow Brick Blog). She is  so sweet and so chic. She has the best taste and I can't wait to meet up with her again, maybe next time we can go shopping!


Hello Love, Lipstick, and Pearls readers! I am Danielle from Sweet Nothings, and am so honored to be guest posting while Miss K is getting married! She is such a doll and can't wait to hear and see all of the amazing details from her big day.

So here we go:

- Your must have beauty item: My must have beauty item is fun polish colors for summer! Nothing makes me smile like a bright pink polish, and I am currently obsessed with this Essie for J.Crew color, Forget Me Knots.
  

- An item you're lusting over this season: This summer(and really, everyday of my life) I am lusting for anything with stripes! I have an addiction. I currently cannot get enough of this Kate Spade Striped Bow Jacket-on sale!- which I could wear to work, out at night, or during the day. So really, it is a necessity


 
(click on the link to check out the pretty backside!)

- Your favorite trend for spring/summer: The trend I am loving right now is wide leg trousers. This picture is my inspiration for spring and summer, but I would probably reverse it, and wear a white blazer and denim trousers. Because I am a mess. As Carrie Bradshaw famously said, "I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

- What you're looking forward to this summer: This summer I am looking forward to quality time with my girls, wherever that may be. June and July seems to be filled with birthdays, and I already have a lot of weekend getaways in the works to celebrate. Since I don't live in the same city as my college girlfriends, I cherish these times and memories so much.


- Your favorite Hollywood Hot Man: And finally, no shocker to anyone who reads my blog, my favorite Hollywood man is Zac Efron. I once sat behind him at a high school football game and was as giddy as the 10th graders next to me. He is so gorgeous, and I'll leave it at that, but know if I ever do see him again, I may just pounce.
 

Thank you so much for post Danielle! That nail polish is on my must have list too, and you KNOW how I feel about sweetie pie Zac. :D

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with the wide leg trousers. This look is so flattering!

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Hi Danielle - loved reading your post. I agree on your striped jacket - that is def a basic. I would pair it with white skinny jeans (with hopes I wouldn't spill on them). It would look great paired with the hot pink polish too.

Michelle

Rissy said...

Zac is looking something fierce in that pic. I'll admit that I was late to the Zac Efron party though... I now agree that he's fab.

oh and I am obsessing over wide leg trousers. So so great!

CarissaExplainsItAll

Lyndsy said...

Great list Danielle! I love that nail polish and the wide leg jeans are super cute but I am a little hesitant with my short ass legs...xoxo

Molliee said...

love it! great post Danielle!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for having me lovie! hope you're having fun!!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

yes, time with girlfriends is crucial. And LOVE the wide-leg trousers, love, love, love :)

Fash Boulevard said...

haha. i love this. and Zac is amazing. he lives up the hill from me and every time i see him he never disappoints. super excited i found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog 2 months ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I moved to cali last year after graduating back in the south and I can't get enough of your blog. Would love if you could stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com