Hello everyone!! I'm off until I return from my honeymoon. Please enjoy this post from Danielle at Sweet Nothings. She was my first blog friend I met IRL (along with Lyndsy from Yellow Brick Blog). She is so sweet and so chic. She has the best taste and I can't wait to meet up with her again, maybe next time we can go shopping!
Hello Love, Lipstick, and Pearls readers! I am Danielle from Sweet Nothings, and am so honored to be guest posting while Miss K is getting married! She is such a doll and can't wait to hear and see all of the amazing details from her big day.
So here we go:
- Your must have beauty item: My must have beauty item is fun polish colors for summer! Nothing makes me smile like a bright pink polish, and I am currently obsessed with this Essie for J.Crew color, Forget Me Knots.
- An item you're lusting over this season: This summer(and really, everyday of my life) I am lusting for anything with stripes! I have an addiction. I currently cannot get enough of this Kate Spade Striped Bow Jacket-on sale!- which I could wear to work, out at night, or during the day. So really, it is a necessity
(click on the link to check out the pretty backside!)
- Your favorite trend for spring/summer: The trend I am loving right now is wide leg trousers. This picture is my inspiration for spring and summer, but I would probably reverse it, and wear a white blazer and denim trousers. Because I am a mess. As Carrie Bradshaw famously said, "I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."
- What you're looking forward to this summer: This summer I am looking forward to quality time with my girls, wherever that may be. June and July seems to be filled with birthdays, and I already have a lot of weekend getaways in the works to celebrate. Since I don't live in the same city as my college girlfriends, I cherish these times and memories so much.
- Your favorite Hollywood Hot Man: And finally, no shocker to anyone who reads my blog, my favorite Hollywood man is Zac Efron. I once sat behind him at a high school football game and was as giddy as the 10th graders next to me. He is so gorgeous, and I'll leave it at that, but know if I ever do see him again, I may just pounce.
Thank you so much for post Danielle! That nail polish is on my must have list too, and you KNOW how I feel about sweetie pie Zac. :D