Monday, January 7, 2013

Beauty Favorites of 2012

After seeing Meg from O. is Me's Top 2012 beauty picks, I knew I had to share mine too. Meg always has great makeup tips and products posts, and is the mother to the cutest little munchkin! She inspired today's post about what my favorite products were this past year. Most of them I've talked about on the blog and linked to their reviews, but some of them, this is the first they've been mentioned and  reviews will be coming soon. Most of the products I use I've found from bloggers I follow and before I buy most things, I Google blog reviews!
Photobucket

Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray (review here), Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo (review here), TRESemme Salon Silk Serum (review here)

Photobucket

Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover, Oil of Olay Pro-X (review here), Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub (see my routine here), Complete All Day UV Moisturizer
Photobucket

NYX Matte Bronzer (I buy medium in the summer and light in the winter), MAC Blush in Warm Soul (review here), L'oreal True Match in W3 Nude Beige, MAC Blush in Easy Manner from their Glamour Daze collection

Photobucket

MAC Eyeshadow in All That Glitters and Phloof (they're my everyday and blend awesome with the Naked palettes), Maybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara (review here), Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder in Taupe (review here), Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Brightener 60 (I use this under my eyes, but also down my nose and above my lip), L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara
Photobucket

Fresh Sugar Lip Balm, MAC Boy Bait, Revlon Lipstick (any color!), Bath and Body Works Mentha Lip Shine in Vanilla Mint

Do you use any of these products? What were your favorite beauty picks from last year?
If you have any questions about my favorite products, ask me below or send me an email!

11 comments :

REBrown said...

I want to try that sugar lip balm!

Anonymous said...

i got a sample of that fresh sugar from sepora for my birthday, and it broke the first time i used it :(

I also am the only person on earth who a Clarisonic makes my skin worse. i swear.

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Lip sugar is definitely my fav! I always wanted to try it, so was excited when it was the b-day gift from Sephora last year.

Frances said...

You always have the coolest products! I have a couple revlon lipsticks from a few years ago but I'm not in love with the colors I ended up with. I really want to get one of those Oil of Olay Pro-X's....maybe I'll have to ask for one for my bday ;)

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

I LOVE the Suave Dry Shampoo! I have been looking for the Tresemme Serum but have not seen it anywhere! I also use that Oil of Olay moisturizer and sometimes the Neutrogena, though I use it more on my chest and shoulders than my face. Sorry if that's gross...sometimes working out makes me get break outs there!

Carolyn said...

MAC Phloof is my all time favorite eye shadow color! LOVE! :)

Lyndsy said...

i love the Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing and the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer! can't wait to see your faves for 2013!

Unknown said...

I love the Maybelline Brightener. I use the concealer too which is incredible for blemishes and redness.

XO Alex

http://www.bronzedsundaze.blogspot.com

Chelsea Mac said...

These are some great recommendations! I'm downright obsessed with Fresh Sugar, as well as about 99% of the items on this list!

Kristal said...

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to try some of this!
New follower!!
http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The beauty favorites of 2012 is shared in the post here. Know all about it
beauty salon