Wednesday, January 16, 2013

InstaLately Link Up 11

Photobucket
Kiki La'Rue Jeggings (here), Black Tank, F21 Blazer, Clover necklace from GroopDealz (my new favorite site), Flats from Kohls 

Photobucket
F21 Sheer Blouse, Clover necklace from GroopDealz, Monogrammed necklace from MonoArtian on Etsy. I finally got this necklace for Christmas!! I've been wanting it since before I was married! Thanks again sister in law, I LOVE it!

Photobucket
I love these polka dot pajamas my sister got me for Christmas. I know everyone has them, but they're so cute and comfy and I've always wanted a pair of "old man" pjs. 

Photobucket
From Kiki La'Rue I ordered an off white piko top (here) and a Lenore scarf in Dark Teal (here). I'm so excited to wear them this week! Both are the softest fabric, I know they'll get a lot of use! 

Photobucket
My fruit cravings have not curved whatsoever. All I want is Pinkberry and smoothies now. 

Photobucket
After a long day of work, hubs picked me up the perfect treat! 

Photobucket
Becka is so funny. I hate the Kardashians (yes, they're pretty and dress well (most of the time), but that's all the niceties I have to say) and she loves them so she's sure that after I watch the first season I'll love them too. This little gem came in the mail and I couldn't stop laughing!! Thanks Becka, it's a great coaster. I kid, I kid!

Photobucket
Just about everyone I know is expecting a baby, apparently we all drank the same cool aid this past summer. It's so exciting and I'm glad to have so many friends and family members to share the experience with. I picked up some goodies to make for a few of my girlfriends and I'm so excited about them.

Photobucket
This week I can feel the baby so much more. I love every time I feel her.

8 comments :

Carolyn said...

I can't wait to see what you make (I hope you blog about it!) Love the outfits too! I need more details on those pants!! :)

emi said...

cute pics! obsessed with the gold polka dot pj's! and love that you are pregnant! now following..XO chaseandem.blogspot.com

Meg O. said...

I'm wearing my wine piko top right now! Love ittttt. I am going to get a spring color next :)

Perfectly Jenn said...

I'm sad I missed out on those necklaces! I have one similar in turquoise and another in gold & black but I want a silver & black one!
I need to see how you style the white piko to see if I can do it. I'm afraid I would need an undershirt and I don't want to always have to wear one to wear a light piko, so let me know.

Thanks for linking up!!

Jenna DeSantis said...

Kristen,

Congrats on having a girl!! How exciting for you and hubs :-) I LOVE the insta-photos you posted, the polka dot pj's are just to die for. Love your gorgeous clover and monogrammed necklaces.

LOVEEE!!

XO Jenna
Demureindiamonds.com

Brittany said...

I love the outfits and the jewelry you have! I need to get me a monogrammed necklace!

Amy Shaughnessy said...

How far along are you? Congrats, by the way. I love those polka dot pajamas! Those are so dang cute!

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

love jenny xoxo said...

i love that necklace! so gorgeous!

XOXO