Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Handbag Makeup + Monthly Must-Reads: January 2013

What make-up do you carry around in your handbag? 


Here's what I keep in my Target Leopard Beauty freebie bag I have:

MAC Studio Fix-I just use my old compact to carry around, that way I don't care if it breaks. It just has the ring of powder and the applicator. I use a brush at home to apply to the applicator is still brand new. 

Sephora Travel Eyelash Curler- I bought this on a whim years and years ago and I love this baby! It's perfect for touch-ups!

Conair Hair Pick- The bigger the hair, the closer to God right?

Equate Eye Drops- Staring at a computer all day can really dry out my contacts/eyes.

Issey Miyake Roller Ball Perfume- This scent is heavenly and one of my favorites. I'll sometimes trade out Marc Jacobs Daisy roller ball.

MAC Cremesheen Glass Boy Bait- the perfect nude gloss

Bath and Body Works Mentha Lip Shine in Vanilla Mint-I haven't used a clear gloss in forever, then I bought this on a whim and love it. It smells delicious too.

Fresh Sugar Lip Balm- Thank you Sephora birthday perks for this, it's the most moisturizing chapstick I've ever used and have saved my lips this winter. I want to pick up some of the tints, have you tried them? What's your favorite?

Revlon Lipliner in Natural- When I do a full lip, I love this soft pink color to line my lips first.

MAC Lipglass Florabundance- Perfect pink-nude gloss with some color, one of my favorites actually.

MAC Lipstick in Hue- Hands down my all time go-to lipstick. It's perfect for everyday, nights out, and gives the most perfect nude lip. Both MAC glosses above layer over it gorgeously.

ULTA Automatic Eyeliner in Black Brown- If I'm meeting up after work, I'll line my top and bottom waterline with this baby.

I love this question, because I like seeing what everyone keeps in their handbags. How many lip glosses do you carry? Do you carry your everyday makeup items, or just a few things? Do you carry makeup at all? Do you use what you carry?

If I'm being honest, I rarely use any of this stuff on an everyday basis. I use something from my bag daily, but not everything I carry. I never touch up my makeup at work, only if I have plans afterwards. I love carrying this goodies though on a night out, I have everything I need at my fingertips!

Don't forget to check out their girls' answers and their featured posts! Sorry it's so late, we postponed due to the holidays.


KRISTIN said...

Is it bad that I don't carry ANY make up in my purse? I have a Smashbox lip gloss & lip stick and that's it!

Katy said...

I have the Rose Fresh Sugar lip balm and it is great for days when you want a little color but don't feel like doing the whole liner/lipstick/gloss routine!

Danielle said...

you always have the best lip colors! i need to get that revlon pencil for sure!

Alex Gens said...

I absolutely love Issey Miyake I have been wearing it for years!

XO Alex


EVE-O-LUTION said...

A powder and lipgloss are a must in my purse too...
love your collection :)

Cutis Medical said...

Handbag makeup is an important part of the makeup and you have shared your excellent views on it
Body Shaping