Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Handbag Makeup + Monthly Must-Reads: January 2013

What make-up do you carry around in your handbag? 


Photobucket

Here's what I keep in my Target Leopard Beauty freebie bag I have:

MAC Studio Fix-I just use my old compact to carry around, that way I don't care if it breaks. It just has the ring of powder and the applicator. I use a brush at home to apply to the applicator is still brand new. 

Sephora Travel Eyelash Curler- I bought this on a whim years and years ago and I love this baby! It's perfect for touch-ups!

Conair Hair Pick- The bigger the hair, the closer to God right?

Equate Eye Drops- Staring at a computer all day can really dry out my contacts/eyes.

Issey Miyake Roller Ball Perfume- This scent is heavenly and one of my favorites. I'll sometimes trade out Marc Jacobs Daisy roller ball.

MAC Cremesheen Glass Boy Bait- the perfect nude gloss

Bath and Body Works Mentha Lip Shine in Vanilla Mint-I haven't used a clear gloss in forever, then I bought this on a whim and love it. It smells delicious too.

Fresh Sugar Lip Balm- Thank you Sephora birthday perks for this, it's the most moisturizing chapstick I've ever used and have saved my lips this winter. I want to pick up some of the tints, have you tried them? What's your favorite?

Revlon Lipliner in Natural- When I do a full lip, I love this soft pink color to line my lips first.

MAC Lipglass Florabundance- Perfect pink-nude gloss with some color, one of my favorites actually.

MAC Lipstick in Hue- Hands down my all time go-to lipstick. It's perfect for everyday, nights out, and gives the most perfect nude lip. Both MAC glosses above layer over it gorgeously.

ULTA Automatic Eyeliner in Black Brown- If I'm meeting up after work, I'll line my top and bottom waterline with this baby.

I love this question, because I like seeing what everyone keeps in their handbags. How many lip glosses do you carry? Do you carry your everyday makeup items, or just a few things? Do you carry makeup at all? Do you use what you carry?

If I'm being honest, I rarely use any of this stuff on an everyday basis. I use something from my bag daily, but not everything I carry. I never touch up my makeup at work, only if I have plans afterwards. I love carrying this goodies though on a night out, I have everything I need at my fingertips!

Don't forget to check out their girls' answers and their featured posts! Sorry it's so late, we postponed due to the holidays.


6 comments :

KRISTIN said...

Is it bad that I don't carry ANY make up in my purse? I have a Smashbox lip gloss & lip stick and that's it!

Katy said...

I have the Rose Fresh Sugar lip balm and it is great for days when you want a little color but don't feel like doing the whole liner/lipstick/gloss routine!

Anonymous said...

you always have the best lip colors! i need to get that revlon pencil for sure!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love Issey Miyake I have been wearing it for years!

XO Alex

http://www.bronzedsundaze.blogspot.com

EVE-O-LUTION said...

A powder and lipgloss are a must in my purse too...
love your collection :)

Cutis Medical said...

Handbag makeup is an important part of the makeup and you have shared your excellent views on it
Body Shaping