What make-up do you carry around in your handbag?
Here's what I keep in my Target Leopard Beauty freebie bag I have:
MAC Studio Fix-I just use my old compact to carry around, that way I don't care if it breaks. It just has the ring of powder and the applicator. I use a brush at home to apply to the applicator is still brand new.
Sephora Travel Eyelash Curler- I bought this on a whim years and years ago and I love this baby! It's perfect for touch-ups!
Conair Hair Pick- The bigger the hair, the closer to God right?
Equate Eye Drops- Staring at a computer all day can really dry out my contacts/eyes.
Issey Miyake Roller Ball Perfume- This scent is heavenly and one of my favorites. I'll sometimes trade out Marc Jacobs Daisy roller ball.
MAC Cremesheen Glass Boy Bait- the perfect nude gloss
Bath and Body Works Mentha Lip Shine in Vanilla Mint-I haven't used a clear gloss in forever, then I bought this on a whim and love it. It smells delicious too.
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm- Thank you Sephora birthday perks for this, it's the most moisturizing chapstick I've ever used and have saved my lips this winter. I want to pick up some of the tints, have you tried them? What's your favorite?
Revlon Lipliner in Natural- When I do a full lip, I love this soft pink color to line my lips first.
MAC Lipglass Florabundance- Perfect pink-nude gloss with some color, one of my favorites actually.
MAC Lipstick in Hue- Hands down my all time go-to lipstick. It's perfect for everyday, nights out, and gives the most perfect nude lip. Both MAC glosses above layer over it gorgeously.
ULTA Automatic Eyeliner in Black Brown- If I'm meeting up after work, I'll line my top and bottom waterline with this baby.
I love this question, because I like seeing what everyone keeps in their handbags. How many lip glosses do you carry? Do you carry your everyday makeup items, or just a few things? Do you carry makeup at all? Do you use what you carry?
If I'm being honest, I rarely use any of this stuff on an everyday basis. I use something from my bag daily, but not everything I carry. I never touch up my makeup at work, only if I have plans afterwards. I love carrying this goodies though on a night out, I have everything I need at my fingertips!
Don't forget to check out their girls' answers and their featured posts! Sorry it's so late, we postponed due to the holidays.
- Alison*Elle - Alison shares a tutorial on how to make a super cute cupcake mani.
- Ella Pretty - Ella's posted her holiday party outfits, red skinnies & bubble necklaces. </ li>
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's rocking a red blazer.
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay tried a retro style dress & a new hemline...
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen announced and shared her pregnancy story.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle is expecting her little girl any day... or week now. Check out her 33 week BUMPdate.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette says' "December is THE month for red, right?"
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen OOTD : 19 weeks pregnant