Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm Pretty Cool Now

Notice anything new over there on the left? After the awesome Becka from Busy Becka and Kiki La'Rue has been on me to create a blog button, I finally did it! Only with the help from Whitney of Everything Happens For A Reason of course though. She is seriously a genius, a computer tech animal, and the sweetest!! Thank you again so much for all your help!

So now you can grab my button too!

Love, Lipstick, and Pearls

Do you have a blog button I can grab? Let me know below so I can add you to my sidebar!

8 comments :

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Yay!!!! So exciting! She did a great job!

I grabbed your beautiful new button, you can grab mine too now that I finally have one as well :)

Unknown said...

Hi Kristen I love your button! I have one now too. I will add yours to my sidebar!

XO Alex

http://www.bronzedsundaze.blogspot.com

Raquel said...

Love your button!!

Jessica Nicole said...

I will add you to my sidebar! I would love for you to add mine as well :)

Jesslyn Amber said...

Yay! You're so pretty. :)

Carolyn said...

Your blog button is so cute! :)

Miranda said...

Love it! I have one too... I would love to swap buttons with ya
! :)

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

YAY! I'm so glad it worked! So happy to help :-)