Question of the month: How often do you work out? What's your preferred method of exercise?
I hate writing this as a declaration of how lazy I am, but I rarely work out. I know I need to and I want to, but I just haven't made it a priority. I do enjoy pilates and cycling. I do pin a ton of workouts I plan on one day doing. I also love the the Jillian Michaels workout videos, she's amazing. Especially these pregnancy ones I've found:
Turn on, tune in, tone up!
This workout is deemed the "lazy girl's workout" which is totally up my alley since my above confession...The pin said it's timed for a 30 minute show with commercials.
Lose the Pooch! The Best Exercises for Lower Abs
Um. Hello, my belly is my weakness. After the baby I want to lost the baby fat + extra. This will be perfect come July (which is when I hope I'll be okay'd to start working out).
- Alison*Elle - Alison is branching out into bright colours with a new favourite coat.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle kicked off the new year in her favorite glittering skirt.
- Ella Pretty - Check out Ella's Forever21 haul: Statement necklaces & a quilted bag!
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's striped out!
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay got a big girl camera for her birthday & is polka dot obsessed.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen found out if she's having a Lil Miss or Lil Man with her gender reveal party.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle is about to finally meet her little girl, check out what she has packed in her hospital bag.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette splurged just a bit on a little accessory - see it here!
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen organized her makeup and gives us a peek into her collection!