Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Product Review: Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo

 

Sometimes I can use a ton of product in my hair; leave-in conditioner,  mousse, root spray, and let's not forget a ton of hair spray. Using so much on an everyday basis, combined with washing my hair only twice a week my hair can get grimy over time. In walks my beauty magazines raving about how great this Neutrogena shampoo, and I'm all over it. Plus, it's less than $5, woohoo!

The bottle says to use this once-a-week shampoo treatment to instantly remove residue that can cause bad hair days. Then go back to your favorite shampoo and you'll find it working better than ever.
  • Instantly removes heavy, dulling residue caused by shampoos, conditioners and styling products
  • Cleans hair thoroughly, easily rinses clean
  • Mild formula won't cause irritation
  • For all hair types  

Personally, I use this shampoo only every other week or once a month. The formula can be drying, so I focus it mostly on my roots and follow up with using a deep condition like my Macadamia Deep Repair Masque. When I read other reviews before buying this product, some women said they used it more often, so whichever works best for your hair type. The shampoo also has a very strong clean smell that lasts a day or two and can be smelled over any products you use on your hair. I didn't mind it at all, but others may. I really feel a difference in my hair when I use this product, my hair feels so clean. I would definitely re-purchase the bottle.

Have you used a clarifying shampoo? Have you tried this product? What did you think?


Post a Comment