Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Instagram OOTDs

1. Nordstrom Dress (old) Mossimo Cardigan (old) Xhilaration Belt from a skirt (buy it here)
2. H&M Dress (buy it here) F21 Necklace (super old)
3. F21 Striped Dress (new, but can't find online) ON Sandals (buy here)
4. ON Chambray (similar here and here) Gap Skinnies ON Sandals Lollysheep Necklace (buy here)


1. Flat-iron curls (learn how-to here)
2. Donut Bun (or sock bun) (watch my video how-to here)
 (now that my hair is longer I'm having to do it like the picture in this post)

1. F21 Necklace (new, but can't find on their site)
2. Necklace I borrowed from a friend from Nordstrom (no longer available)


1. Essie Bikini So Teeny
2. Sinful Colors Mint Apple

 
I finally finished my favorite lipstick of all time: MAC Hue
 
1. After the party is over, off with my weave, jewelry, and clutch

Do you have Instagram? It's seriously my favorite app ever.
My username is Kristen_Lawler
Post a Comment