Monday, June 25, 2012

Fave Hollywood Couples

At work the other day we were talking about who are favorite celebrity couples are and I thought it was so interesting. I know that relationships can come and go, especially in Hollywood (I can't imagine the stress fame adds) so I know that as I'm typing this these couples may be broken up by the time I actually publish this post but here it goes anyways.

Justin & Selena
They are just so cute and remind me of the old Justin + Britney days.
Did you guys watch his specials last week? The hubs and I watched it together, he is so talented and sweet!
 
Beyonce & Jay Z
This couple is amazing and I love that they're so successful and have been together for years.
Giuliana & Bill Rancic
Most perfect couple! I'm so happy they're getting to start their family they always wanted. 

Ryan Seacrest & Julianne Hough
At first I thought they were an odd pair, but I bet they have so much fun together. She's the cutest.

David & Victoria Beckham
I think everyone loves them together.

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds
She's bounced around from a few guys, but I think her and Ryan seem like a great pair.

Who are some of your favorite famous couples?
Post a Comment