Monday, June 25, 2012

Fave Hollywood Couples

At work the other day we were talking about who are favorite celebrity couples are and I thought it was so interesting. I know that relationships can come and go, especially in Hollywood (I can't imagine the stress fame adds) so I know that as I'm typing this these couples may be broken up by the time I actually publish this post but here it goes anyways.

Justin & Selena
They are just so cute and remind me of the old Justin + Britney days.
Did you guys watch his specials last week? The hubs and I watched it together, he is so talented and sweet!
 
Beyonce & Jay Z
This couple is amazing and I love that they're so successful and have been together for years.
Giuliana & Bill Rancic
Most perfect couple! I'm so happy they're getting to start their family they always wanted. 

Ryan Seacrest & Julianne Hough
At first I thought they were an odd pair, but I bet they have so much fun together. She's the cutest.

David & Victoria Beckham
I think everyone loves them together.

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds
She's bounced around from a few guys, but I think her and Ryan seem like a great pair.

Who are some of your favorite famous couples?

15 comments :

Chelsea said...

You have listed some great celebrity couples here! I love David and Victoria. You're right - I think everyone loves them! Another one of my long-time favorite couples would have to be Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale!! :)

Perfectly Jenn said...

I love these couples! Of course my fave is G& B but I love Blake and Ryan together

Michelle said...

I love your list!

Schnelle said...

I love Guilianna & Bill too!

Frances said...

I agree with all your couples except for Blake and Ryan and Justin and Selena. I just don't like either one of those couples for different reasons. I LOVE Giuliana and Bill. They are my favorite for sure and I'm also super happy for them!

Bri Buzali said...

I love Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds together, they are so cute! My favorite celeb couple was when Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams were dating!

Jenny said...

I love Giuliani and Bill!! Who doesn't? They are the perfect Together I'm so happy too they are finally getting a baby, it was heartbreaking to watch their struggle!i also thought Julianne and Ryan were a weird couple but I agree, they both seem so fun and are so cute together!

Hikari said...

I like Will Smith and Jada. I like them because they seem so real. I know that there have been a lot of rumors about them getting a divorce lately! I hope not. They have stayed together forever!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

I LOVE talking Hollywood and celebs. G and B are totally my fave! I want a man like Bill. Amazing man! I love Jay and Bey too! I also love Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson...super stylish and low key couple. Great list and picks :)

Anonymous said...

Love Channing and Jenna!! :) She is one lucky lady!

Anonymous said...

I hate Bieber. I'm sorry. I love Selena and I think she can do so much better because Bieber reminds me of a little girl. LOL.

I love Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan, RPatz and Kristen Stewart are actually cute, and thank you for not posting Liam and Miley...yuck.

Carolyn said...

I love love love G&B, and Beyonce & Jay Z!! And of course J Bieb. HAHAHAHAH

REBrown said...

I love all of these - especially Selena and Justin. They are just so pretty.

Chelsea Mac said...

Guilianna and Bill are at the top of my list...and as much as I want to hate Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds, I just can't...i do love them!

alicia said...

G&B are by far my favorite!!