Thursday, June 7, 2012

Spice Up Your Pony

Remember this Summer Hairstyles post where I wanted to try new styles this summer? Well I finally did. Just one, but at least I'm branching! I've been wanting to try something new to wear to work that was quick, wouldn't look flat by the time I was off work, and was different than my sock bun. Now, you may have already seen the pictures if you follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram (Kristen_Lawler). 


It was so super easy! I thought it would take me a while, but took less than 10 minutes. I kept my usual side part and split up the smaller side into two horizontal sections. Then, I started with the top section, separated that section and put the rest of my hair into a ponytail. Then I just french-braided it back to my crown and then finished out the braid to the ends and put a bobbypin to keep it set. Then did the same with the bottom section. When my two braids were done, I pulled back my un-braided hair into a ponytail and styled the front to my liking (I just swooped my bang area down and back) and when I was ready to put my elastic in, I added the two braids and removed the bobbypins. 

Walaa! Done!

**Don't forget to enter my PrintRunner giveaway for 250 business cards!** 
Post a Comment