Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Funfetti Dip

So I'm sure just about all of you have seen Funfetti Dip on Pinterest and if than for sure on Katie's blog Keep Calm & Carry On (click the link now, she's the cutest!). My girlfriends and I have had a girls night in planned for a while and I've had this recipe pinned for-evah and when Katie posted about it, I was sold. The recipe is from the gorgeous Kelly of Eat Yourself Skinny.

Best part about it? It only takes 3 ingredients to make it, plus whatever cookies/crackers of your choice. Super easy!

1 box Funfetti cake mix
2 cups plain non-fat yogurt
1 cup Cool Whip

Mix together and let sit for 4 hours and then serve with animal cookies, graham crackers, or Teddy Grahams. Eat Yourself Skinny's recipe is here along with a the serving size and nutrition facts.

When I first mixed it all together, I had debated using vamilla yogurt instead since plain is so sour, but I'm so happy I didn't and just followed the directions. This dip is very sweet, a few dips and you're set. It also made a TON. I have over half of it left from the party and the family has been snacking on it.This would be perfect for a dessert bar or a children's party too!

15 comments :

Schnelle said...

mmm looks delish and it's not nearly as bad for you as the cake is!

Jenny said...

Yumm! Saw this on Katie's blog and definitely want to make it soon! Thanks for sharing

Michelle said...

Looks yummy!

Faith said...

that looks so delish!

Kelly | Eat Yourself Skinny said...

Oh I LOVE this! So glad you liked it, the teddy grahams are super cute!!! :)

Mrs Gable said...

That looks so yummy!

Anonymous said...

Yumm! I'm going to have to make this! Cute blog. Would you like to follow each other?
http://southerngloss.blogspot.com

-Kelsi

Katie said...

Love it girl! Thank you for the kind words too :) you're awesome. Glad you loved it too! It's amazing. I want to eat daily haha

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

Just pinned it to my food board!! That looks soooooo good!!!!!

REBrown said...

I've seen this around on Pinterest and I really want to try it. It looks good.

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

SOLD. That will be made as my next dish for whatever I am invited too! Haha. thanks for sharing the original links too! Glad it was hit!

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! I'll have to make it next time my sister has a bunch of her friends over. So don't get vanilla yogurt? Just use plain?

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

mmmmmm!
Xo Megan

Lyndsy said...

um i just made funfetti cupcakes and they were a major hit! i am so going to need to make this treat!

Lexi said...

Oh my gosh, yum! I'll have to try this!
♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings