Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby Bear Turned 1!

The Fiance's niece, Baby Bear turned one over the weekend and we celebrated her birthday in style with a cupcake themed party. Baby Bear is such a doll and has been complete joy to the family. She's so much fun, a complete diva, and brings so much happiness to everyone. She's L's little sister, and they are the cutest siblings, always giving lots of love to each other. We're so excited for her to be a part of our wedding in a few weeks.

Happy birthday R! Auntie and Uncle love you so much!
 
Isn't her tutu the best? The Fiance's sister K made it, and her shirt had the cutest cupcake on it with sequin "sprinkles".

 
K also made these awesome cupcakes (us ladies, helped with sprinkles and making chocolates)



Isn't she so cute!?

9 comments :

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

So cute! What a beautiful birthday girl. Love the cupcakes - mine never turn out that great.

www.hotpinkcombatboots.com

Vanessa said...

I am so jealous of her tutu, it's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! If I ever have a daughter I will only dress her in tutus all day

REBrown said...

What a neat birthday cake!

Jules said...

She is so cute and look at her in that little tutu! Adorbs. I love her cupcake cake too.

Rach said...

She is too cute! I better have a girl so I can dress her in tutus and bows :) Love that everything was handmade but looks so professionally done. Shows that you don't have to spend tons of money to have an adorable party!

xoxo
Rach

California Pretty

Raven said...

Oh my gosh that is one huge cupcake, and YES she is ADORABLE!

Nado Queenie said...

I LOVE that little girl & her mommy! So bummed I had to miss it :(

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, she's so adorable!