Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wedding Post: My Hair

I have just a few weeks left before the wedding. OMG. I've been in freak-out mode for a few weeks/months now and I'm not sure if it's getting worse or better. Almost everything is taken care of, but I'm still worried about everything coming together. I know that it won't be perfect, and I'm okay with that. There's going to be something that I didn't plan for, something that won't be exactly what I wanted and I've come to terms with that. It's just life, no one else will (hopefully) notice or even know that something amiss.


The one thing that I definitely do not want to be amiss is my damn hair. Sorry for the curse word. I've known for a long time I wanted to wear my hair down, I'm just not an updo kind of person. I want to look like me on my wedding day. A glamorous me that is. I'm wearing 18" of extensions and have a feathery clip for my hair as well. Here's my inspiration for my hair, let me know your thoughts and ideas! I'm open to everything (but updos). I'm having my hair trial next week and would love your opinions!



I love these brides loose waves, very natural and care-free
 

These curls are so flirtatious!
 

These are the only styles I've found where some of the hair is up that I like. I love the volume in Hillary Duff's do and both of their face-framing pieces make me swoon.

Let's be real, Carrie's hair is always fab fab fab.

Ok girls, what's your thoughts/suggestions? Which styles do you like best? Are there some I should combine? Spill!
Post a Comment