Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Tried It!: Hot Pink Lips


If you remember my Spring 2011 Inspiration Board (check out the post here) included a new beauty trend of hot pink lips. I went full force with pink eyes and cheeks as well. It was a bit of an overload and I don't think I'll be rocking it all again as a trifecta, but the pink lips were hot! I know this post is a little late, since I rocked this a while ago, but I had started the post and forgot to publish it so here you go updated and pretty.


I'm wearing MAC lipstick in Bombshell MAC Lipglass in Crystal Rose (no longer available)

I love trying new make-up and have recently been on a lipstick kick, if you can't tell from my previous posts.

Have you rocked out any Spring make-up yet? Summer is almost here, I can taste it!
Post a Comment