Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another Awesome Braid

A few weeks ago, Kim Kardashian's braid she wore to the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards was a huge hit with you ladies (check it out here if you missed it) and I was trolling my saved pictures that I keep for fashion/beauty inspiration and these two caught my eye!


Now, I've down a braid like this before, of course I don't have any pics to show you... yet- I'll rock it again, but it was so easy! It's similar to braiding the big side of your part (by big I mean the side with more hair), but this allows you to rock hair in the front and still rock a braid. Two for one, bananas.

Do you like it? Do you think it's too much?

Do you think braids will ever be out? I sure hope not, because I've always rocked them- it's just such a simple way to keep your hair out of your face. What's your favorite braid trend so far?
Post a Comment