Thursday, April 7, 2011

In Love With This Cake

From this Sedona Wedding Photo Shoot by Sedona Wedding Studio

I love the smaller inner cakes, the sway of the tower, and especially love the lace and bows.
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

On Sunday I had our cake tasting and I can't wait to eat it at the wedding. The Fiance was still at his bachelor party, but it was the only day that worked out for the tasting. My bestie/BM/sorority sister J came with me and I'm so happy she did! Thanks again love!
Here's a hint

12 comments :

Michelle said...

That cake is gorgeousssss!!!! I love it! Mmm... your cake from the taste testing looks delish!

Amber said...

love the look of that cake

C Mae said...

Def love that cake!

Carmen said...

Love, love, LOVE this cake!

Anonymous said...

So gorg. And I kinda want cake now

Jules said...

The cake was something that was very important to me too and I love the one you posted. It's absolutely gorgeous and a piece of art almost. What can be done with fondant is incredible. We did a regular cake and then had a matching baby cake that was on our sweetheart table. I loved how it turned out. That cake looks like strawberry. We had the same flavor!

P.S. I left you an award :)

Mrs Gable said...

That cake looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

i may or may not be showing up to your wedding for some cake (and to see how smokin hot you look in your wedding gown!).

fortunate said...

GREAT!

Nado Queenie said...

That cake is so beautiful! BTW is that strawberry cake? It looks delish & I can't wait to try some :)

Kerr said...

That cake is gorgeous! and now I would like a piece.

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

That cake is cute!!!!