Monday, April 4, 2011

OOTD

Nordstrom Top
Mossimo Pants in Indigo available here
 (they're really a dark blue, but look black in the pic)
F21 Yellow Patent Belt
Tahari Wedges

Oh, and I'm doing the sprinkler. I'm cool like that.

My work's dress code went from business casual to casual and now it's back to business casual. Poo poo. This was my outfit for our first day of our new code today. I was definitely dreading this change, but so far it's not so bad. I like feeling put together and professional, but being casual is so much easier!

This was my first time wearing these pants and I really like them. I even bought a second pair at lunch. They come in different fits for where it fits at your waist and for straight/curvy women. Plus, they're pretty comfortable which was the best part.

What's your work dress code? Do you have a preference?
Post a Comment