Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Celeb Inspiration: Emma Stone

I'm just going to put this out there: I love Emma. I think she's adorable and I love the characters she plays. She's a hair and style chameleon and I love that, it makes life so much more fun. Plus, she's funny. Not many girls can pull off funny (which is sad), but she always makes me laugh. The Help was one of the best books I've read in years and she's playing Skeeter, I think she'll be a perfect match. I can't wait to see it in August!


Red Carpet: This girl ha sthe red carpet down pat. She always look pulled together, chic and on trend. Love it.

Fabulously Fierce: Emma's not afraid to push the envelope with new trends, styles and cuts. This keeps me on my toe!

Soft and Feminine: Emma's one of the girls in these flirt frocks.

Are you a fan of her style? I love it. I personally think I'd wear every single thing I've seen her in. Even that crazy half/half dress. What's your favorite look? Do you love her movies?
Post a Comment